返回列表 发帖

Entroducing myself as responsible of the international news

Hello everybody,

my name is Benjamin Genty Costa also aka Labbé, I am 21 years old, I am from a little town called « Digne »located in the South of France ! ! ! ! (South alps of course for snowboarding)

To introduce my self there is only one thing I can speak you about just my lifestyle.
I have studied international business and now I study firm management.
I am really interested in snowboarding, skateboarding, and hip hop business ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
I love travelling, I’ve been to : Spain, Germany ( ISPO were I met butterfly, « wo de pengyou » ), Prague, USA, Canada and now I am in China for two month so great…..
I love skateboarding,snowboarding,surfing with my friends and meet new people who like it too.
Music (hip hop, ragga) is my way of life too, I think I’ve never had a day without music for more than 12 years ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !I love dee jaying and having blunt  ! ! ! ! !

I hope all my travels will improve my knowledge and permit me to discover different culture and style to be as open minded as possible.
At the moment I can speak english, italian and I am learning chinese as I hope to work in the in international business, not to be rich but to see me and my friends happy.
I could say many things more but I prefer to use a chinese expression « Bai whem bu hu yi jian » which means that 100 questions can’t replace a look ! ! !
So I hope to have fun with you like drinking, dancing, skateboarding, snowboarding, and almost my favorite, saying or having stupid things to do for joking…………………

Just do fucking crazy things ! ! !

Life is short and hard so do it peacefully for you and yours………

Dedicated to my actually and future brothers ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

SLT Ben je ss a tls !
我的运动就是滑雪!

welcome to ~
人老心不老

Bienvenue !!  Tu es à Pékin?
美人在时花满房,美人走后留空床! 床上棉被不曾清,至今三载留余香!

哈哈,对了,新兵也是混法国的

哎哟,这孩子名字真长~~~
我以我血荐雪场...

返回列表